You can Send Question Paper on firstname.lastname@example.org
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 100 Clerk Posts: A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank has issued notification for recruitment of 100 Clerk cum Cashier posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 25-06-2013.
Posts Name : Clerk Cum Cashier
Total Posts: 100 Posts
Age limit : Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years as on 30-04-2013.
Educational : Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University and adequate knowledge of operating computers in MS Office and Internet Usage. The candidates who are appearing final year degree examinations are also eligible to apply. However, their candidature will be considered subject to clearing the graduation exam in first attempt.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 05-06-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-06-2013
Payment of Application Fee: 05-06-2013 to 25-06-2013
Last Date for Edit: 25-06-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 10-07-2013
Download of call letters for on-line exam: 01-08-2013 to 11-08-2013
Tentative Date of On-Line Examination: 11-08-2013
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.500/- through NEFT. The details of the account to which fee to be remitted are as follows: Account No:13079, Type of Account: Current Account, Account Name: APMCUB LTD Clerical Recruitment – 2013 A, Name of the Bank: The AP Mahesh Co-op Urban Bank Ltd, Name of the Branch: Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad, IFSC Code: APMC0000006 from 05-06-2013 to 25-06-2013.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply only Online through the Bank’s website i.e. www.apmaheshbank.com from 05-06-2013 to 25-06-2013. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out (hard copy) of the On-Line application to the Bank.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.apmaheshbank.com.
2. Candidates should pay the fees through NEFT as mentioned above and get the UTR no. before applying online.
3. Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form.
4. After filling all the details in the application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. Candidate will receive registration no. and password by SMS/Email.
6. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / E-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates