1. Abdulla Yameen appointed as the new President of Maldives.
2. Bill de Blasio – New York City’s first Democratic mayor in two decades.
3. Imomali Rakhmon Reelected as the President of Tajikistan
4. Syed Jalil Abbas Jilani appointed New Pakistan’s envoy to USA.
5. Syed Ibne Abbas: New Pakistani envoy to India.
6. Ms Tehmina Janjua: Pakistan’s permanent representative (PR) for the United Nations in New York.
7. Nawaz Sharif: New Pm of Pakistan
8. Mamnoon Hussain – 12th President of Pakistan
9. Miss World 2013: Megan Young from Philippines
10. Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola of Nigeria – New World Muslimah 2013
11. Ibrahim Boubacar Keita: New Mali President
12. Mulatu Teshome: New president of Ethiopia
13. Hun Sen: New Cambodian Prime Minister
14. Tony Abbott :New PM of Australia. He succeeded Kevin Rudd
15. Nouri Abusahmain: Preseident of Libya
16. Ali Zeidan: Libya PM (Prime Minister)
17. Wael Nader Al-Halqi: Prime Minister of Syria.
18. C.V. Wigneswaran – Northern Province CM of Sri Lanka.
19. Satya Nadella (India-born) – New Microsoft CEO
20. Roberto Azevedo – Head of W.T.O.
21. New King of Belgium: Prince Philippe
22. Samantha Power – US ambassador to United Nations.
23. Susan Elizabeth Rice – National Security Adviser to Obama
24. James Comey – next FBI Director of US.
25. Staffan de Mistura – Italian Special Envoy to India.
26. Dr. Christopher Briggs – Secretary General of the Ramsar Convention .
27. Poonam Khetrapal Singh, first woman regional director of WHO
28. Takehiko Nakao – new President of ADB
29. Ashok Vemuri – the President and CEO of iGate Corporation.
30. Puneet Talwar – the Assistant Secretary of State for Political Military Affairs by the US President Barack Obama.
31. The new Argentine pope Jorge Mario Bergoglio (76) – new Pope becomes the 266th pontiff.
32. Thomas Batch (Germany) – 9th President of IOC ( succeeded Jacques Rogge of Belgium.)
33. Rangaswamy Srinivasan is the only Indian American re-nominated by Obama for the District of Columbia Circuit.
34. Elbegdorj Tsakhia – New Mongolia president.
35. Abdoulaye Bathily of Senegal – New Deputy Special Representative for the United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA).
36. Satish Babu(Director, International Centre for Free and Open Source Software (ICFOSS)) – elected to 2014 Nominating Committee of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Numbers and Names (ICANN). .
37. Hassan Rouhani – New Iran’s seventh President
38. Robert Mugabe – President of Zimbabwe
39. Pak Lt Gen Maqsood Ahmed – UN military advisor
40. Shinzo Abe – New PM of Japan.
41. John Kerry- The secretary of state (US).
42. Nicos Anastasiades – President of Cyprus .
43. Hazem El-Beblawi – new Prime Minister of Egypt
44. Khil Raj Regmi – New Prime Minister of Nepal
45. Park Geun-hye – President of S. Korea (1st women president).
46. Raul Castro – President in Cuba.
47. New King of Netherlands: Willem-Alexander
48. Enrico Letta – New PM of Italy
49. Srikanth Srinivasan – first Indian-American judge in the U.S. Supreme Court
50. Abdul Hamid- New Bangladesh President
51. Elbegdorj Tsakhia new Mongolia President
Keep visiting www.marugujarat.org.in for more updates