You can Send Question Paper on email@example.com
Q1.Who among the following country’s election commission rejects call for poll review?
Q2.How much extra time gives to students for CBSE open book section?
- 15 minutes
- One hour
- 30 minutes
- 45 minutes
Q3.In which country us drone protesters block NATO supply route?
- South Korea
Q4.Who among the following Trinamool Congress MP recently arrested in Saradha scam?
- Partha Chatterjee
- Rajiv Kumar
- Rachpal Singh
- Kunal Ghosh
Q5.How many Tehelka staffers quit in sexual assault case?
Q6.Name the Hurriyat leader who recently released from house detention?
- Syed Ali Shah Geelani
- Mohamed Javed
- Ifran Khan
- Shoaib Malik
Q7.How many cases disposed by Lok adalats in 8 hours?
- 10 lakhs
- 20 lakhs
- 35 lakhs
- 50 lakhs
Q8.Name the current chief election commissioner of Nepal?
- Neelkantha Upreti
- Baburam Bhattarai
- Hisila Yami
- Sher Bahadur Deuba
Q9.Name the Tamil poet who has been recently held in Sri Lanka?
- Subramanya Bharathi
- Ramanuja Kavirayar
- V I S Jayapalan
Q10.Which Indian player recently loses in Australian Open play-off semis?
- Vishnu Vardhan
- Yuki Bhambri
- Divij Sharan
- Somdev Devvarman
1. Nepal:Nepal’s election commission rejects call for poll review.
2. 30 minutes:Students to get extra 30 minutes for CBSE open book section.
3. Pakistan:US Drone Protesters in Pakistan Block NATO Supply Route.
4. Kunal Ghosh:Trinamool Congress MP Kunal Ghosh arrested in Saradha scam.
5. Three:Tehelka sexual assault case: Three staffers quit, more may follow suit.
6. Syed Ali Shah Geelani:Hurriyat leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani released from house detention.
7. 35 lakhs:Lok adalats dispose of 35 lakh cases in 8 hours.
8. Neelkantha Upreti:Nepal’s election commission rejects call for poll review.
9. V I S Jayapalan :Tamil poet Jeyapalan held in Sri Lanka.
10. Yuki Bhambri:Yuki Bhambri loses in Australian Open play-off semis.
Incoming search terms:
- maru gujarat current affairs gujarati
- curret affirs
- genral knowldege for governent exam maruguharat
- maru gujarat current affairs in gujarati language october 2016
- maru gujarat quiz 2016
- marugujrat current affairs
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates