You can Send Question Paper on email@example.com
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited,
17, Jamshedji Tata Road,
17, Jamshedji Tata Road,
Recruitment Summary: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invited the application from for the post of Graduate Engineers , apply before 03/10/2013.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Engineers
- No. of Vacancy : 26 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.33000/-
- Remuneration : Selected candidates will initially undergo training for six months. During the training period, Officer Trainees will be entitled for a consolidated Stipend of Rs.33,000/- per month. Upon successful completion of training, they will be absorbed at the entry level in the Management Cadre in “A” grade in the Salary Scale of Rs.24,900 – 50,500, subject to fulfilling the required performance related/ other criterion, and will be on Probation for a further period of 6 months.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines . All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. Candidates (belonging to General and OBC – NC category) should have secured minimum 60 % marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examination s, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. www(dot)marugujarat(dot)org However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2014. At the time of applying Candidates (belonging to General and OBC – NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks upto last semester examinations which is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
Selection Process : Written test.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a Non – Refundable Amount of Rs.235/- (Application fee of r 200/- and banking charges of Rs 35/- ). SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply: Candidate should apply Online. Last date for the receipt of applications is on 03rd October 2013.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of online application for GATE -2014 : 2 nd September 2013
- Commencement of online Registration of application-by candidates for HPCL : 5th November 2013
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates for HPCL : 07th January 2014
- Last date of online application for GATE – 2014 : 03rd October 2013
- GATE -2014 Online Examination : Between 01 st February 2014 and 02nd March
Details Advertisement Link :
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates