You can Send Question Paper on firstname.lastname@example.org
IBPS CWE Exam 2013 – Online Application for CWE Clerks-III in Public Sector Banks: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling up of the Clerical Cadre vacancies in Public Sector Banks by conducting CWE Clerks-III Online Exam and Common Interview. Eligible candidates have to apply through online from 19-08-2013 to 07-09-2013. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, how to apply and other details of CWE Exam is given below…
IBPS Conducting a Common online Written Examination (CWE) & Common Interview for selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Vacancies in the following Public Sector Banks mentioned below.
Allahabad Bank Indian Overseas Bank
Andhra Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce
Bank of Baroda Punjab National Bank
Bank of India Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra Syndicate Bank
Canara Bank Union Bank of India
Central Bank of India United Bank of India
Corporation Bank UCO Bank
Dena Bank Vijaya Bank
Indian Bank Any other Bank /Financial Institution
Cuttoff Score: Candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each of the tests to qualify in the written test.
CWE Exam Details:
Post Name : Clerical Cadre
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit is minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 01-08-2013. age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
1. Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory. Candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Computer Operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
3. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Application Fee: The candidates belongs to general category have to pay the fee of Rs. 600/- and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. Fee must be paid through online mode or offline mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Common Interview will be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by IBPS.
How to apply: The eligible candidates have to apply through online from the www.ibps.in website between 19-08-2013 to 07-09-2013. No other mode of application will be accepted. The candidates follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of applying online .
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before apply online candidates needs to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates have a valid personal e-mail ID, incase candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create new e-mail ID, before applying online, because all the details send to the e-mail ID.
3. Log on to website www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open link Common Written Examination (Clerks).
4. Candidates are ready to apply online by clicking on the option Click Here to Apply Online for CWE – Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-III) to open up the online application form.
5. Candidates should carefully fill the details in the online application form at the appropriate places and upload their photograph and signature as per instructions.
6. After upload the photograph and signature, submit the online application form. A registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference.
7. If desiring to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges keep the necessary details/documents ready and make payment through online after filling online application.
8. If desiring to make Offline Payment, candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately after successfully submission of online application and make payment at 7 Public Sector Banks as mentioned in the notification.
* Starting Date for Online Registration: 19-08-2013
* Online Payment of Application Fees :19-08-2013 to 07-09-2013.
* Offline Payment of Application Fees: 21-08-2013 to 12-09-2013
* Last Date for Online Registration: 07-09-2013
* Download of Call letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET): After 29-10-2013.
* Pre Examination Training: 09-11-2013 to 16-11-2013 (Excluding Holidays)
* Download of Call letter for Examination: After 18-11-2013.
* Online Examination (Tentative Dates): 30-11-2013/ 01-12-2013/ 07-12-2013/ 08-12-2013/ 14-12-2013/ 15-12-2013.
For Official Notification Click Here
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates