You can Send Question Paper on email@example.com
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the notification of third Common Written Examination for the post Probationary Officers and Management Trainees (PO/MT III). The tentative date of the exam will be in October 2013. You can apply online from 27th July to 12th August 2013. Check remaining details below.
- Age :
- 20 years (min) 28 years (max)
- Educational Qualifications :
- Degree with 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The percentage of marks stipulated for the Educational Qualification is for General (Unreserved) Category Candidates.
- Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category (SC / ST/ PWD), filling in vacancies reserved for the relevant category, will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks in relation to that stipulated for General Category candidates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST/ PWD categories filling in “unreserved” vacancies will not be entitled to the above referred relaxation
- Computer Literacy : Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Important Dates :
- Online Registration – 22nd July 2013 to 12th August 2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Online 22.07.2013- 12.08.2013
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline 24.07.2013- 17.08.2013
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates After 25.09.2013
- Pre-Examination Training 07.10.2013-12.10.2013
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 07.10.2013
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 19th October 2013 / 20th October 2013 / 26th October 2013 / 27th October 2013
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) Third/ fourth week of November 2013
- Download of call letters for Interview First week of January 2014
- Conduct of Interview Third week of January 2014
- Allotment March 2014
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates