You can Send Question Paper on firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014-Indian Navy Permanent Commission 10+2 Entry Scheme
Post Name : Permanent Commissioned officer
Education Qualification : Candidates Must process senior Secondary Examianation(10+2 pattern)
Age Limit : Candidates should have 17 to 19 1/2 years,Born Beetween 02-01-1995 & 01-07-1997
Instructions for Online Application :
1. Applicants must log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select Careers@Navy link and click on ‘Officer’s Entry’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
3. Fill all marked details carefully in the four step process and ‘Submit’ the application.
4. After submission of application, an Application Number will be generated by the system, retain it.
5. Take print out of application and send it along with all relevant enclosures to the above mentioned address.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Online Application : 14.12.2013.
Last Date for Online Application : 05.01.2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 15.01.2014.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply online through www.nausena-bharti.nic.in website from 14-12-2013 to 05-01-2014. After submission of application candidates must take print out of two copies of application form. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and attach photograph, attested photo copies of relevant documents, super scribe the “Online Application No. __Application for 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme – July 2014 Course, Qualification PCM percentage__% on envelop and send to ‘Post Box No.04, GPO, New Delhi-110001 on or before 15.01.2014.
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates