You can Send Question Paper on firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian Overseas Bank invites Applictions from interested Indian citizens for filling up of the 480 Posts of Probtionary Officers Vacancy.
Post Name :
* Probationary Officers (JMGS-I): 480 Posts
Qualifications (AS on 01.09.2013) : Graduation from a recognised university / institution with minimum 60% marks. (For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% marks). Graduation results should be declared by the university / institution on or before 01.09.2013. The candidates should produce the semester / year wise mark sheets, consolidated degree mark sheet and provisional certificate at the time of interview, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Application Fee / Intimation Charge (Non Refundable): For SC/ST/PC Rs. 50/- and for all others (including OBC): 500/-.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through its bank website and no other means / mode of application will be acceptable.
* Opening date for online registration 10/07/2013
* Closing date for online registration 29/07/2013
* Payment of application fee / intimation charge 10/07/2013 to 29/07/2013
* Download of call letters for online examination (Tentative) after 19/08/2013
* Tentative sate of online examination 01/09/2013
* Tentative month of interview September / October 2013
Incoming search terms:
- GPSSB/201617/ 5 result vistaran adhikari(sahkar) varg- 3-201617
- maru Gujarat vacancy vistaran adhikari sahkar
- vistaran adhikari means English
- vistaran officer exam que/ans
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates