You can Send Question Paper on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 160 Clerk Posts: Jalgaon District Central Cooperative Bank Limited, Maharashtra has given notification for the recruitment of 160 Clerk Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 19-07-2013 to 05-08-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
JDCCB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 160
Name of the Post: Clerk/ Banking Assistant
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years as on 19-07-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Graduation and qualify in MSC-IT or equivalent Exam.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.600/- for Open category, Rs.500/- for Reserve category candidates in form of Challan in any branch of State Bank ofIndia. Pay applicable fee before last date mentioned in the advertisement. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the Bank’s Website http://oasis.mkcl.org/jdccb2013 from 19-07-2013 to 05-08-2013. After submission of the online application candidates should take the print out of the application & retain it for further assistance.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on to http://oasis.mkcl.org/jdccb2013.
2. Click on “Apply Online” link to start filling online application form.
3. Fill the application in English.
4. After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
5. Applicant should visit nearest SBI bank on next working day along with duly filled challan and pay application fee along with bank charges in cash as printed on the challan. Bank will accept application fee and give acknowledgement on applicant copy of the challan.
6. After making payment of fees in SBI, it takes one working day for the reconciliation of fee paid by you.
7. Login again on the website, click on “Fill Application Form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form on the NEXT working day.
8. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 19-07-2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 05-08-2013.
Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 20-07-2013.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 07-08-2013.
Last Date for Completion of Remaining Online Application: 09-08-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….
Click here for Online Instructions
Click here for Online Application
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates