You can Send Question Paper on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply online 301 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Odisha Gramya Bank is one RRB in the state of Odisha covering 13 districts with 475 branches and 30 Ultra Small Branches. Odisha Gramya Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of 301 Officer in Junior Management (Scale I), Office Assistant (Multi Purpose) Posts. Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 are eligible to apply online on or before 20-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
OGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 301
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale – I: 108 posts
2. Office Assistant: 193 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18-28 years as on 01-06-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent along with total Weighted Standard Score as well as score in each test in the RRBS-Common Written Examination conducted in September 2012.
IBPS Score Card Details:
For Officer Scale – I: Candidates of SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS must Score 97 & above & OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS must Score 103 & above in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012.
For Office Assistant: Candidates of SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS must Score 89 & above & OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS must Score 95 & above in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012.
Application Fee: General Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- (for Officer Scale & Office Assistant) and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to Rs.20/- for Officer Scale – I & SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates have to pay Rs.20/- for Office Assistant in the form of Computer generated challan in any of the branches of Odisha Gramya Bank or remit the fee through NEFT from any commercial bank branch in the Account No. as mentioned in the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through online website www.odishabannk.in from 12-04-2013 to 20-04-2013. No need to send any hard copy along with documents. Only Online submission is accepted. Candidates have to keep ready all the documents and Challan and Print out of application for submission if shortlisted for interview.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.odishabank.in between 12-04-2013 and 20-04-2013.
2. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE conducted in September 2012) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
3. Click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”. Enter details.
4. Take a printout of the fee payment challan.
5. Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview.
6. Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website.
7. Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
8. Submit and take a print copy of the submitted application.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 12-04-2013
Closing Datefor Online Registration: 20-04-2013
Payment of Application Fees: 12-04-2013 to 20-04-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link….
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Challan
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates