You can Send Question Paper on email@example.com
SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: State Bank of India (SBI) General Insurance has posted employment recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive & other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 27-11-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
SBI General Insurance Vacancy details:
Name of the Posts:
I. Vacancies in Claims
1. Executive/ Senior Executive-Assessing
2. Manager/ Sr. Manager Commercial Claims
3. Assistant Manager – Personal Accident
4. Assistant Manager -Assessing
5. Insurance Trainee
II. Vacancies in Human Resource & Learning
6. HR & Learning Manager
III. Vacancies in Information Technology
7. Deputy Manager – Information Management
8. Manager – Information Management
IV. Internal Audit, Control & Risk
9. Executive/ Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
V. Vacancies in Legal & Compliance
10. Manager – Compliance
VI. Vacancies in Operations
11. Branch Operations Head (Grade: Asst. Manager/ Sr. Executive)
VII. Vacancies in Sales & Marketing
12. Branch Manager (in the grade of Manager/ Deputy Manager)
VIII. Vacancies in Retail Sales
13. Unit Manager Agency Retail (Executive/ Senior Executive)
14. Executive (Retail)
15. Assistant Manager – Agency (Retail)
IX. Vacancies in SME Sales
16. Assistant Manager – Bancassurance (SME – Small and MediumEnterprise)
17. Unit Manager Agency (SME – Small & MediumEnterprise) (Executive/ Senior Executive)
18. Executive (SME – Small & MediumEnterprise)
19. Assistant Manager – Agency (SME)
X. Vacancies in Strategy, Information & Performance
20. Sr. Executive/ AM/ DM – Data Quality & Business Intelligence
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation or Diploma/ Degree in Engineering for S. No I, IV Posts; Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (IT Discipline) for S. No III Post; LLB for S. No V Post; Graduation/ Post Graduation in any faculty for S. No VI Post. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications through online www.sbigeneral.in on or before 27-11-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the Website www.sbigeneral.in.
2. Click on the link Carees@ SBI General
3. Click on the Link ‘Application Form’.
4. Fill the details properly in the downloaded application form.
5. Save the Application Form.
6. Upload the saved application form by using Browse/ Choose File Button and fill the form.
7. Submit the application by Pressing Submit Button.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27-11-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates