TMB Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Asst Manager Vacancies: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) has issued notification for the recruitment of Asst Manager 2012-13 at TMB. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 20-02-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
TMB Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Asst Manager
Age Limit: Candidate age must below 26 years as on 31-12-2012. Age relaxations will be extended as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must Post Graduate Degree holder in Commerce / Business Administration / Mathematics with First Class from a recognized University in regular college course with 60% and above marks in both the courses. In the case of SC/ST candidates’ minimum marks is 55% in both courses and knowledge in Computer Operations.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.tmb.in. After submission of online application candidates should take the print out of online application, super scribe as “Application for Recruitment of Asst. Managers 2012-13″ on the envelope and send it along with DD and copies of relevant certificates to The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002 within 5 days from the date of Online Registration.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.tmb.in and Click on Recruitment/ Career Openings link.
2. Select the ‘Click here to Know more’ link.
3. Register your details by clicking on ‘Click Here to Register’ link.
4. After registering, login with the user id and password.
5. After login, you need to upload your complete resume in the appropriate place.
6. After uploading the Resume please visit this page again and click the option “Click Here to Apply for this job online”.
7. Fill all the details in the online application form and click on Submit button.
8. After submission of online application take the print out of online application and send it to the above mentioned address within 5 days from the date of Online Registration.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 30-01-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 20-02-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 5 Days from the Date of Online E-Application filing but not later than 25-02-2013.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and training and probation period, click on the link given below…
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates