You can Send Question Paper on email@example.com
University Grants Commission (UGC)
RESULT OF THE UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF) AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP HELD ON 30TH DECEMBER 2012. THE CANDIDATES WHOSE ROLL NUMBERS ARE GIVEN BELOW HAVE PROVISIONALLY QUALIFIED THE UGC-NET, SUBJECT TO FULFILMENT OF ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS LAID DOWN FOR THE PURPOSE.
[File containes 1. JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF):- The candidates whose Roll Numbers are listed below have provisionally qualified for award of JRF. These candidates are also eligible for Lectureship. (Total:3669)
2. ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP:- The candidates whose Roll Numbers are listed below have provisionally qualified the UGC-NET for eligibility for Lectureship only. They are eligible for recruitment as Lecturers throughout the country. (Total: 35557) ]
1. The e-certficates of the qualifying candidates shall be available for downloading on the user profile created by the candidates while filling and submitting their online application forms.
2. The Commission shall not be responsible for any technical/typographical error of any kind for this notification. The decision of the Commission in all matters of dispute shall be final.
3. Those candidates who had not completed their Master’s degree examination at the time of UGC-NET, should complete their qualifying examination with the stipulated percentage of marks within two years from the date of declaration of this result.
4. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect in the Application Form/OMR Sheet/Answer Script or detection of any ineligibility, the candidate is liable to be disqualified even after declaration of this result.
5. UGC takes utmost care in finalisation of result. However, if any error is detected at a later stage, UGC may rectify the result accordingly. This notification is issued with the approval of the competent authority.
Downlaod Result File : Click Here
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates