You can Send Question Paper on email@example.com
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Recruitment Summary: Application are invited for the Post of Deputy Superintending Archaeologist and some other posts recruitment in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), apply before 12/09/2013.
Advertisement No : 12/2013
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 12/09/2013
Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Superintending Archaeologist
- No of Vacancy : (UR-04,OBC-02,SC-02) 08 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree in Indian History /Archaeology/ Sanskrit/ Persian/ Prakrit/ Pali/ Arabic/ Anthropology with knowledge of Stone-Age Archaeology/Geology with knowledge of Pleistocene Geology of a recognized University or equivalent. Diploma in Archaeology from the Archaeological Survey of India or equivalent
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online. The Online Applications can be filled upto 12th September 2013.
Details Advertisement Link :
Stay connected to Maru Gujarat for daily job updates